Skip Navigation

Among the programs we oversee, very few are open to non-US citizens (the Huntington and Carnegie Junior Fellows Program are exceptions). Some of these programs (such as the Gates Cambridge, DAAD, and Rhodes) are open to international students applying from their home countries.

As a starting point for international students searching for funding for their educational plans,  look at This is an official, State Department supported website that has a lot of information for international students. In addition, the Office of International Student and Scholar Services (358 Garland Hall, has a publication from the Institute of International Education entitled “Funding for United States Study” that is helpful.