- Academic Dates
- Transcripts / Enrollment & Degree Verifications
- Student Information System (ISIS) / Self-Service
- Teacher Course Evaluations
- Health Insurance
- Voter Registration
- Schedule of Classes
- Classroom Scheduling
- Student Privacy (FERPA)
- Enrollment Statistics / Reports
- Data Requests
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Contact Other Divisional Registrar Offices
Office of the Registrar
Krieger School of Arts and Sciences / Whiting School of Engineering
- Intersession 2014 Registration
- Spring 2014 Schedule of Classes Now Available!
NOW AVAILABLE - Homewood Course Guide: The Homewood Course Guide contains summaries of student comments from 4 questions in the Spring 2013 online teacher course evaluation survey.
- Need an enrollment certification or official transcript? Don’t have time to stop by the Registrar’s office to request one? Go to http://isis.jhu.edu, Registration > Enrollment Certifications/Transcript where you will find the link to enter the Student Self Service site at the National Student Clearinghouse. Enrollment certificates are free for students!
If you have questions, comments or suggestions for the Registrar's Office, please fill out our online suggestion form.