The O'Connor Recreation Center is home the JHU Pool which houses various groups, activities and events such as Varsity Swimming, Varsity Water Polo, Recreational Lap Swimming, Swim Lessons, Lifeguard Classes, Kayak Roll Sessions, Club Swimming, Club Water Polo and more.
Swimming is a low impact work-out preventing stress on your joints while utilizing various muscle groups.
- 6 lane - 25 yard lap lane pool with depths from 4 ft. to 5.5 ft.
- 1,800 sq. ft. separated deep water well with depths 8 ft. to 13 ft.
- School Year: 79o-81o F
- Summer: 81o-85o F
- Ultra-Violet Light Disinfection System
- Liquid Chlorine Sanitation
- Disability lift available for diving well.
- Disability stair ladder available for lap lanes (requires 48 hour advanced notice)