About Johns Hopkins Real Estate
To facilitate the Johns Hopkins Institutions mission of education, health care delivery and research by providing real estate services to accommodate their space needs.
What We Do
The goals and objectives of Johns Hopkins Real Estate are to provide our clients:
- with a well-respected full-service real estate entity in the Johns Hopkins community;
- an alignment of interests with the strategic objectives and missions of the Johns Hopkins community;
- with a service-driven, customer-oriented professional organization that will:
- research and obtain space needs that include: classroom space for teaching, research space including wet and dry labs, office space for administrative services, ambulatory health services, student/faculty housing facilities.
- outsource development (public/private partnerships), creating off-balance sheet transactions to minimize use of debt capacity and Hopkins equity;
- outsource projects that can be done more efficiently in local markets;
- attract and retain real estate professionals with private sector and institutional experience whose market expertise will facilitate objectives;
What We Don't Do
If you are interested in on-campus services such as building operations and maintenance, design and construction, or space inventory and utilization, please contact the Johns Hopkins Institutions Facilities Management Offices as designated below.