Pre-Medicine/Pre-Health Planning Guides
For many pre-health students, the most important challenge is deciding what health profession is right for them and assessing the implications of that decision. The Pre-Professional Programs and Advising Office has compiled information into a series of health professions planning guides which will help students to understand the process of preparing for and applying to the various health professions schools. These guides will help you to put together the best possible presentation of yourself when applying to health professions schools.
Pre-Medical Planning Guides: Medicine and Dentistry
* Guide One: Pre-Med & Pre-Dental Planning at Johns Hopkins
* Guide Two: Letters of Rec. and the veCollect Letter System
* Guide Three: Applying to Health Professions School
* Guide Four: The Ongoing Application Process
Pre-Health Plannning Guides: Select Health Professions
* Pre-Nursing Planning Guide
* Pre-Optometry Planning Guide
* Pre-Physician Assistant Planning Guide
* Pre-Veterinary Medicine Planning Guide
* Pre-Pharmacy Planning Guide
We encourage you to consult your pre-health advisor at several points during your undergraduate career at Hopkins, as well as practitioners in the various health professions, in order to help you clarify your motivation to pursue a career in the health professions.