Live Near Your Work Grants
How Much Financial Help is Available?
Within the two areas designated on the map, grant amounts will vary according to neighborhood. The areas targeted for the largest grants are identified as “Tiers.”
With The Rouse Company Foundation's support, the grant amounts are the following.
- Tier A1 (Harwood, Barclay, and Greenmount West) - $23,000.
- Tier A2 (EBDI) - $36,000.
- Tiers B1 (Remington) and B2 (Better Waverly, and a section of Abell) - $10,000.
- Tier C (sections of Baltimore Linwood and Baltimore Highland) - $6,000.
- Tier D Perimeter Areas (within the LNYW footprint but beyond those of the other Tiers) will receive grants of $5,000. There is a limited number of D Perimeter Area grants available per fiscal year. Please contact Sandy Jenkins, program coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-997-7000 before submitting an application for a D grant.
These grant amounts are good through June 30, 2015, based on availability and first come, first served.