Live Near Your Work Grants
To apply for a grant, please visit the Program Information page.
How Much Financial Help is Available?
Within the two areas designated on the map, grant amounts will vary according to neighborhood. The areas targeted for the largest grants are identified as “Tiers.”
- Tier A1 (Harwood, Barclay, and Greenmount West) - $17,000.
- Tier A2 (EBDI) - $17,000.
- Tiers B1 (Remington) and B2 (Better Waverly, and a section of Abell) - $10,000.
- Tier C (sections of Baltimore Linwood and Baltimore Highland) - $6,000.
- Non-Tier Areas (within the LNYW footprint but beyond those of the Tiers) will receive grants of $3,000. There is a limited number of Non-Tier area grants available per fiscal year.