Living in Baltimore
Reap the Rewards of Home Ownership and Urban Community Life in Baltimore City
Urban living offers considerable benefits especially when one lives close to their place of work, including cutting commuting costs and travel time.
Why Baltimore City?
- Arts, entertainment, museums, dining, and retail shopping.
- Historic properties, new construction, free-standing single family houses, rowhomes, condos, townhouses, lofts, and duplexes.
- Wide variety of neighborhoods and amenities, from quite streets to vibrant regional destinations.
- Beach volley ball, kayaking, bike routes, dozens of festivals, and countless formal and informal performances, easy access to libraries, lectures, readings.
- 13 colleges and universities
- Rolling Stone magazine named Baltimore as having one of the best music scenes nationally (2008).