Our Training Staff
Laurence B. David, Ph.D. (Associate Director for Clinical Services)
University of Kansas
- Integrative, psychotherapy, supervision and psychotherapy training, addictions.
Fred Gager, Psy.D. (Senior Staff Psychologist)
Antioch New England Graduate School
- Integrative psychotherapy (interpersonal, dynamic, cognitive behavioral); substance use assessments and treatment; clinical supervision.
Clare King, LCSW, (Assistant Director; Consultant, Peer Counseling)
- Psychodynamic; Peer counseling, emotional intelligence, social and emotional learning.
Wendy Kjeldgaard, Psy.D. (Senior Staff Psychologist)
Florida Institute of Technology
- Cognitive-Behavioral, Behavioral, Interpersonal: Eating Disorders, body image dissatisfaction, Anxiety Disorders, Women's issues, self-esteem and identity exploration.
Garima Lamba, Ph.D. (Associate Director for Outreach)
University of Memphis
- Integrative (primarily humanistic, interpersonal, and multicultural); Individual and group psychotherapy, relationship issues, depression, international student concerns, training and supervision.
Michael Mond, Ph.D, (Director)
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Integrative (principally humanistic, interpersonal, and multicultural); Crisis intervention, suicide prevention, development of young adults.
Rosemary B. Nicolosi, M.S. (Staff Counselor; Coordinator of Services for LGBTQ Students)
- Integrative therapy (primarily, Cognitive Behavioral and Interpersonal Therapies); individual and group pyschotherapy; anxiety disorders; identity development; opportunities and challenges face by LGBTQ students.
Eric D. Rose, Ph.D. (Staff Psychologist)
Case Western Reserve University
- Brief psychodynamic therapy; modern psychoanalytic approaches including ego psychology and object relations; working with resistance; also interpersonal process groups; mindfulness meditation; psychology of religion; substance abuse issues.
Matthew Torres, Ph.D. (Associate Director for Training)
University of Pittsburgh
- Integrative (primarily psychodynamic); Individual and group psychotherapy, supervision, substance abuse and dependence.
Michael Varhol, Psy.D. (Senior Staff Psychologist)
George Washington University
- Psychodynamic/psychoanalytic perspective; LBGT and self-injury issues.