Conference Services is here to assist you as you plan your meetings or events. Our services are available to you as an economical and reliable way of eliminating the worries and hassles of creating a program while trying to arrange the many logistics necessary to service a successful meeting. You will be able to concentrate on important program details while Conference Services makes your meetings happen.
Click here to view meeting spaces.
Click Here to View Charles Commons Rooms and Capacities
Charles Commons is a fairly new residential facility which opened in fall of 2006. This residential facility offers conference and meeting space available for internal departments and outside organizations. The facility is equipped with:
- rooms ranging in capacities from 15-300 or more depending on the setup
- state of the art audiovisual and meeting presentation equipment
- technical support staff is available
- wireless network access in each meeting area
- year round availability
- JHU Catering by Bon Appetit offers a wide variety of distinctive menu options tailored for virtually every occasion and budget. As the University’s only onsite caterer, JHU Dining by Bon Appetit knows every campus venue and provides outstanding service by a team of trained hospitality professionals. For more information on JHU Campus catering, contact Bon Appetit Catering at BAcatering@jhu.edu, 410-516-4500. To place an order directly with Bon Appetit or to view menus, visit Catertrax.
Parking is available in South Parking Garage or San Martin for guests and visitors and can be prepaid in advance or at the garage.