Institutional Research provides analytical studies to the executive leadership of the university for planning, policy development and management of academic programs. The office collects, analyzes, and presents data about the university, building an official source of information about Johns Hopkins. Additional peer studies place the university in context among highly selective research universities. Institutional Research designs and maintains databases to support complex analyses and external reporting on a wide range of subjects including admissions, financial aid, enrollment, degrees awarded, undergraduate and graduate education, research funding, salaries, faculty and staff.
Johns Hopkins University Facts and Figures
- JHU Fact Sheet 2012-2013 [PDF]
- JHU Fact Sheet 2011-2012 [PDF]
- JHU Fact Sheet 2010-2011 [PDF]
- JHU Fact Sheet 2009-2010 [PDF]
- JHU Fact Sheet 2008-2009 [PDF]
- JHU Fact Sheet 2007-2008 [PDF]